This post details what happened last time the Nazis tried to come to Olympia-
A supporter on Facebook has put out the following information-
“If you get arrested you can call 360-866-3556. That is the office of Jackson Millikan, and Olympia lawyer, him and some other National Lawyers Guild folks from the surrounding area will be using it as a home base to do legal support for people who get arrested. He is keeping very extended hours and trying to be as available as possible but if it goes to voicemail leave a message (there should be directions in the outgoing message) and someone will come try to get you out!
Some things to keep in mind, if a lot of people are arrested please do not call trying to get information, they need to talk to the people who were arrested much more. I will be in contact with Jackson and the other lawyers there and trying to get out as much information as possible, and if you see me in person you can ask me for information or my cell phone number so that you can call me later if needed. I’m also going to try to be a point person for jail support, which means I will be there with coffee when you get out, if a lot of people are arrested I will need more people to help with this. Last thing, these lawyers are going to try to get everyone released for free, however if you are charged with something bigger they will not necessarily be able to take on entire cases, but I can try to get people in touch with lawyers who can give more extended/long term pro bono help if that becomes necessary.”
This post contains some good resources for things you might consider in order to stay safe-
Information on Jasha Manny, the individual who has been rallying Nazis to come to Olympia on Stormfront (posting as 1pariah) can be found here-
The best way to hit back at your typical white supremacist is to expose him or her to the light of day. These people have faces and addresses and they don’t want them known. Any information you can collect helps us accomplish this and can also be provided to target groups for their protection. The more precise the better.
Images of individuals and license plate numbers are invaluable. Send these to email@example.com. We will compile them and put them out on this site.
Whether or not you are sure you got a good image it is also useful to take down as much information about the person as possible.
Location information is critical:
- Observe where you are when you encounter the Nazi.
- Note the time as precisely as possible.
- Make sure to indicate if the person is armed.
- If they leave the area, note the direction.
- If they are in a vehicle, note as much of the following information as possible: vehicle type (auto, truck, van, etc.); color; make and model; condition (dirty, damaged, etc.); and license plate numbers.
A variety of general description information about the Nazi should be noted:
- Age (estimated)
- Height-use comparisons with your own height, a door, or some other standard measure
- Weight (estimated)
- Build-fat, husky, slim, muscular, etc.
Facial information is also important:
- Hair-note the color, texture, hairline, style; also possible dyes or wigs
- Forehead-note forehead height, and whether the skin is smooth, creased or wrinkled
- Eyes-note the color, shape (round, slanted), whether clear or bloodshot, and the heaviness of eyelashes and eyebrows
- Nose-overall shape (long, wide, flat, etc.) and nostrils (wide, narrow, flared) are important
- Cheeks-is the flesh sunken, filled out, dried or oily? are there wrinkles around nose or mouth? are cheek bones high or low, wide or narrow?
- Ears-note size and prominence (protruding or flat against head)
- Mouth-are lips thin, medium, full? do corners turn up, turn down, or level?
- Chin-what is the shape (round, oval, pointed, square)? double chin, dimpled, cleft?
- Neck-note protruding Adam’s apple or hanging jowls
- Complexion-note pores, pockmarks, acne, razor rash, bumps
- Facial hair-clean shaven? unshaven? beard, mustache, goatee, sideburns?
- Tattoos-shape and style; on what part of the body
Clothing information is also very important:
- Hat-note color, style, ornaments, how it is worn (bill forward, backward, to one side)
- Coat-note color and style (suit coat, jacket, topcoat, overcoat)
- Shirt/Blouse/Dress-note color, design, sleeves, collar
- Trousers/Slacks/Skirt-note color, style, cuffs
- Socks-note color, pattern, length
- Shoes-note color, style, brand name for sneakers (if possible), condition
- Accessories-sweater, scarf, gloves, necktie
- Jewelry-rings, watches, bracelets, necklaces
- General appearance-neat or sloppy? clean or dirty?
- Oddities-look for clothing too large or too small; odd colors; patchwork
Look for other physical features or peculiarities:
- Voice-pitch, tone, rasp, lisp
- Speech-articulate, uneducated, accent, use of slang
- Gait-slow, fast, limp
You will never be able to remember all of these details about any one Nazi you may see. But remembering as many as possible can be particularly helpful.